No Products in the Cart
Content on the services
The content on the Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Services is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not guarantee that the Services or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
placing an order on sites.
When you go through the checkout process and place an Order with us on the Sites you will provided to us various information about you including your name, email address, payment address, delivery address and telephone number. You must ensure that the details you input are correct and personal to you to ensure the accuracy and security of your information and to ensure that we can tailor our services to you.
your Cariño Collection account details.
When you register a Cariño Activewear Account you will be required to provide certain details about you including your name, email address, payment address, delivery address, date of birth, and you will be asked to provide an email address and password which you will need to use to login to your Cariño Activewear Account(“Login Details”) (collectively the “Personal Details”).
You may submit reviews, images, videos, comments, questions, feedback or other information or materials via the Sites or on the Social Media whether relating to our Sites, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment (collectively “Contributions”), as long as such Contributions comply with our contribution standards set out below (“Contribution Standards”).
Your submission of a Contribution grants to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right and licence to use, store, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, delete, publish, translate, create derivative works from, perform, sell and/or distribute, such Contribution, and incorporate such Contribution into any form, medium or technology, whether whole or in part throughout the world without any compensation to you.
By submitting a Contribution you waive all resale rights, performance and moral rights in the Contribution including without limitation your right to be attributed to the Contribution and the right to object to the derogatory treatment of the Contribution.
All Contributions will be considered non-confidential.
1. be accurate, where they state facts;
2. be genuinely held, where they state opinions;
3. comply with the Guidelines, set out below; and
4. comply with all applicable laws.
Contributions must not:
1. contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
2. promote sexually explicit material;
3. promote violence;
4. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
5. advocate, promote or assist any illegal act, including, but not limited to, violence or computer misuse or the infringement of the intellectual property rights of any other person (including without limitation copyright, trademarks or database rights);
6. be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
7. be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
8. give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
9. suggest any affiliation with us where no such affiliation exists;
10. contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
1. You must have the permission of all individuals named, featured or otherwise identifiable in your Contribution (whether in a photo, video or otherwise named or referenced);
2. Your Contribution must be your own work and not copied from any works created by other people;
3. You must only upload photos and videos that you have taken yourself or which you otherwise have the licence, consent or right to use in your Contribution. You must ensure that any third-party owner of the relevant photos or videos understand how you wish to use your Contribution.
4. Reviews relating to products should relate to the products and therefore photos and images should show the product and/or your use of the product;
5. You must not write about customer service, contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention;
6. You must not mention competitors or the specific price you paid for the product;
7. You must be aged over 16 to make a Contribution. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent/guardian to make a Contribution. By submitting a Contribution, you confirm that you have complied with both requirements.
Photos must comply with the following:
1. images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format;
2. file size must be 5 MB or less;
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Contribution Standards. If a breach of the Contribution Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including taking all or any of the following actions:
1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Sites;
2. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
3. issue of a warning to you;
4. legal action against you; and
5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We do not guarantee that your Contribution will be published. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any Contribution for any reason.
The views expressed by other users do not represent our views or values.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights in the Services (including without limitation the content and software used in the Services) remains our property or the property of or licensors (as applicable). These rights are protected by copyright, treaties and laws around the world and are expressly reserved.
Any use of the Services, including without limitation copying, storing in whole or in part, for a commercial use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
You must not:
1. Use any part of the content on the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence
2. Modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Services in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which is provided on the Services;
3. Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by us or our licensors on the Services;
4. Use or otherwise reproduce the “Cariño Collection” name and/or logos (or any marks which are colorable similar) without our prior written consent.
Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may involve you submitting content, a photo or video of you (“Your Content”). By Interacting with us on the Social Media you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use Your Content on the Social Media and on other sources notified to you on the relevant Social Media page. This includes without limitation a licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Content (or any part of Your Content) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Limitation on liability
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Services or any content on them, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Services or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Services.
We do not guarantee that the Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers and platform in order to access the Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Services.
You must not, in relation to the Services: introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or in breach of confidence or is any way offensive or obscene attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; commit or encourage a criminal offence; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights); send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material / “spam”; attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities access through the Sites hack into any aspect of the Services; and/or corrupt data.
By interacting with us on the Social Media (including without limitation joining our official Cariño Collection group/page or following us on the Social Media, “liking”, “reposting”, writing a comment in relation to a page on the Social Media) (“Interacting” or “Interaction” (as applicable)) you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media.
The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos. Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you (“Your Image”).
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
By Interacting with us (whether on the Sites, Social Media or otherwise) you consent and grant to Cariño Collection a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Image and Contributions for the purposes of promoting, advertising and endorsing Cariño Collection goods and services, including without limitation for the purposes of your participation in any promotional activity for the same, and in any media including without limitation television, Social Media, on our Sites, in print and outdoor advertising materials. We may want to use Your Image and Contributions for additional purposes which will be detailed when we collect Your Image and/or in any promotional terms and conditions which will be featured on our Promotions Terms page.
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Services.
If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect please contact us.