No Products in the Cart
This policy outlines which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use (either to just browse or to make a purchase) the following websites: www.carinocollections.com; , on mobile devices on Cariño Colection's official Facebook, Instagram accounts (“Social Media”).
Cariño Collections and Cariño Colections Australia are the owners and operators of the Sites and the relevant accounts on the Social Media and Cariño We are committed to maintaining your privacy. We are registered as a data controller for the purposes of The Privacy At 1988.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. The Terms were most recently updated on 20 October 2017.
information we collect about you Whilst on the Sites (including for browsing and purchasing), your registration and use of the Cariño Activewear Account, your interaction on the Social Media and when you purchase Items from the Sites. If you participate in any promotions on or linked to the Sites or on Social Media we may collect and process the following information about you:
1. Information you give us.
2. We ask for your name, date of birth, telephone number, home address, delivery address, email address and credit card and other payment details when you purchase Items from the Sites. We will also ask for this information when you register a Cariño Collections Account. We may ask for your details when you purchase or return Items from our Stores such as your name, email address, postal address and signature. We will generate an order number which will be linked to your details when you place an order on the Sites (“Order”).
3. You may also give us information about you when you submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, feedback or other information or materials via the Sites or the Social Media, whether relating to our Site.
4. The information you provide is personal to you and no one else (for example you must only provide an email address that only accessible by you and not any other person. You should not use another person’s email address or a generic email address.You must also ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information you provide is personal to you and is accurate and up to date.
Information we collect about you. When you use the Sites and the Social Media we may automatically collect the following information:
1. Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile phone to the internet, your Cariño Collections Account login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
2. Information about your visit, including without limitation to the number of visits, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
3. How many times you have been on the Site, and information about your order including the Items you have purchased and details you inputted when placing your order including your name, email address delivery address and telephone number (this will be linked to the email address you use when you place an order or your Cariño Collections Account where you have registered a Cariño Collections Account).
4. Further information on the technology we use to collect some of this information is available on our Cookies Policy.
use made of the information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. Information you give to us.
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for example to process your Order, to enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion (where requested) or to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, shipping providers and carriers, fraud protection agencies and suppliers of gifts and prizes for our competitions, prize draws and other promotions;
3. To interact with you using the Social Media. Features such as the “like” and “share” on the Social Media may allow us to enable integration and/or access to your accounts on the Social Media. On your profile/account on the Social Media Sites, we do not modify your account or your privacy settings on the Social Media Sites and we do not establish rules about how your personal information will be used when you use the Social Media Sites. You and the relevant provider of the Social Media Sites will be in control of those issues and not us.
4. To notify you about changes to the Sites, your Order, our terms and conditions and our service;
5. To ensure that content from on the Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
6. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
7. To administer and operate the Sites, Stores and the Social Media and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
8. To process, fulfil and keep a record of Orders placed, and your purchases and returns;
9. To tailor our service to you and to ensure that we can process your Order in the most efficient manner for you, and to overall improve your experience on the Sites.
10. To promote and advertise Cariño Collections and its goods and services, and its promotional activity.
11. To improve the Sites and Social Media to ensure that content.
12. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
disclosure of your information.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Public Interest Disclosure Act 1994 .
1. Market research and promotions management agencies to help improve the Sites and Social Media, and the services we offer to you.
2. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Sites and the Social Media.
By interacting with us on the Social Media you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media. The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos.
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
Security of personal information:
Where you are asked to set a user name and password, for example when you register for a Cariño Collections Account or otherwise where you provide certain details such as your email address sign up to our newsletter, you must ensure that the details you provide to us are personal to you. You must keep all passwords a secret and confidential should not share your password with any other person. You must immediately notify us if you know or suspect that someone else has access to your password (whether by authorised or unauthorised means).
Where you have registered a Cariño Collections Account you must ensure that your information on the account is always kept updated (for example, you must update it every time you change your address or if your name changes) as we use the information you provide to tailor our service to you and make it more efficient for you.
You must not in any circumstances use the Sites or interact with us on Social Media, or register a Cariño Collections Account using another person’s details. By using the Sites, interacting with us on Social Media and registering a Cariño Collections Account with us you warrant, represent and undertake that the personal information you provide is personal to you and does not belong to anyone else. You must notify us immediately if you know or suspect another person is using your or someone else’s details.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to access information held about you. You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect please contact us.